APIR currently services Australian customers, in collaboration with London Stock Exchange (LSE).
To register for an LEI, please take the following steps:
- Perform a search on Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF)’s search facility to ensure the entity has not been issued an LEI
- Download the LEI registration form
- Prepare required documents per Section 4
- Sign and scan the LEI registration form along with the documents
- Send the completed form and documents to email@example.com
- Wait for an invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay for the LEI registration request
- Wait for the validation process to complete (within 5 business days if no extensive queries are raised and all supporting documents are submitted by the Applicant)
- Receive a confirmation via email on successful issuance of LEI
Please refer to Level 2 Data FAQ available on LSE’s website: Click here.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact us on +61 2 6284 6800 between 9.00am – 5.30 pm AEDT, from Monday to Friday or by emailing email@example.com.